Are you an experienced and qualified Accountant looking for a new opportunity? One of our clients based in Aberdeen are looking for an Accountant to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a professional firm who have over 30 years’ experience within the Accountancy sector and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service for each individual client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who have their clients at the heart of everything they do. My client is looking for like minded people and those who share the same core values as them. This opportunity will ideally suit someone who has drive and the ability to work in a close-knit team.
As an Accountant you will be a key finance contact and you will be responsible for ensuring any finance queries are resolved quickly and to a high standard. As an Accountant you will bring a wealth of experience into their practise, and you will become a valuable asset to their growing team.
- The role is fully office based and you will be located within their Aberdeen branch.
- You will have previous experience and be competent at preparing accounts and tax related work for a number of clients
- You will liaise with external clients via telephone, email and face-to-face when required
- Provide training to junior members of staff when required and act as a mentor for those under training
- You will be a key point of contact within the office
- Previous experience within a Practise setting is essential
- ACCA qualified
- Experience of the following software is essential – IRIS, SAGE
- Previous experience of VAT, PAYE and personal tax
- Excellent communication and organisational skills is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.