Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
KBM are currently recruiting on behalf of one our clients based in Aberdeen for an Accounts / Admin Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who are paving the way in their specialist field. Our client has been within the energy sector for over 30 years and provide strategic services to their clients. With a dynamic workforce behind them they are looking for a like-minded person to join their office.
As an Accounts/Admin assistant you will be the first point of contact within the finance team, you will create and maintain long lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will help resolve any queries that may arise and become a valuable asset to their team.
The key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, answering & directing phone calls, email enquiries
- Obtaining supplier quotes
- Raise purchase orders
- Processing / chasing deliveries
- Processing supplier invoices
- Credit control
- Order office supplies / maintain stock levels
- Scanning / filing
- Sort mail
- Maintain emails
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The skills / experience and knowledge required:
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Great team player with the ability to work independently
- IT literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Sage experience would be beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.