An opportunity has become available to join one of our clients as an Accounts Assistant on a full-time permanent basis. Located in both Dundee and Aberdeen, they are an accountancy firm providing services to their clientele both locally and around the world. You will be joining a dynamic team working with businesses of all sizes from self-employed clients to multinational corporations, so the ability to be flexible and enthusiastic is paramount.
The client offers training alongside a friendly and flexible working environment resulting in a diverse and supporting working experience.
The Role :
- Process data and carry out reconciliations.
- Process VAT & tax returns along with regular bookkeeping.
- Prepare accounts on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Assist other team members.
- Be comfortable on the phone.
- Support the department in growth and innovation.
- Bring fresh ideas to the firm.
- Ensure that clients always receive exceptional customer service.
The Ideal Candidate :
- 1 year Accounting Experience.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
- Experience with accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent computing skills.
- Punctual, with an organised & structured approach to all tasks.
- The ability to adopt to new software and technology.
- Great people and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Salary : £22k – £24k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.