Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity? One of our long standing clients based in Portlethen are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis. This would ideally suit someone who has experience both within Credit Control and Purchase Ledger. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation who are paving the way within their specialist field.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring all sales ledger duties are carried out within the finance department. You will also be responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are followed inline with my clients internal standards.
The key responsibilities include:
- Credit control
- Bank account reconciliations
- Raising invoices
- Payment runs
- Report on aged debt balances and sales
- Purchase ledger duties when required
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The key skills / knowledge and experience required:
- Previous credit control and purchase ledger experience is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills which demonstrate your ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent team working skills and have the ability to work independently when required
- IT literate
- Sage experience would be preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.