Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge and have previous experience within an Accountancy practise? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. One of my clients who have basses across the East Coast of Scotland are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to come join them on a full-time permanent basis. This would ideally suit someone who has previous practise experience.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring you provide your client’s with the best service and ensure any financial queries are resolved quickly. As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for working collaboratively across my client’s business and ensure their core values are felt throughout.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare annual accounts for an array of clients including, limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and charities
- VAT return preparation
- Prepare management accounts for clients on a monthly and annual basis
- Liaise with clients where appropriate
- Ensure professional working relationships are maintained across the organisation
- Resolve any finance queries promptly and to a high standard
The key skills / knowledge / previous experience required:
- AAT qualified or actively studying towards obtaining your qualification
- Previous experience within an Accountancy firm is essential
- Previous experience liaising with clients
- Client driven and commercially aware
- IT Literate
- On going training
- 31 days holidays with an option to purchase additional
- Hybrid working
- Social events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.