Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an administrator looking for a fresh challenge? If so, one of our clients is looking for an administrator to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis in Glasgow. As an administrator you will be part of a diverse team and you will quickly become a valuable asset. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where they have their customers at the heart of everything they do. My client is looking for like-minded individuals to come join their tight-knit administration team.
As an administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all paperwork is of high standard, any queries are dealt with in a timely manner and you will be the first point of contact for any administrative related questions.
The key responsibilities include:
- Raising and checking purchase orders (On Sage)
- Creating codes for projects (On Sage)
- Ensure all engineering paperwork is completed
- Checking and updating service planners
- Coordinate field staff requirements
- Ensure admin mailbox is maintained
- Ordering any utilities for the office
- Liaise with internal and external customers / employees
- Ensure all office supplies are kept stocked
The key skills / qualifications / experience required:
- Previous experience within an office junior role would be desirable
- Experience of sage would be desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have the ability to build external and internal relationships
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.