Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in South Aberdeen, this company has earned global reputation for its innovative approach and sector leading product solutions that help its clients be more competitive and win more business. Currently looking for an Administrator to join their ranks and primarily support the Document Control department.
Summary of Role:
The job entails providing administrative assistance to the business. The job holder shall ensure that they are proficient in the use of word and excel with good literacy and IT skills.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Document Control, Projects, and Engineering teams.
- Generate Subsea Test Centre Reports.
- Liaise with third party inspectors.
- Provide cover for Reception staff as and when required.
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Data entry.
- Manage meeting room bookings and prepare for meetings.
- Minimum of ‘O’ Grade/Standard Grade English, Maths.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office package preferred.
- ECDL (European Computer Driver License)
- Secretarial studies.
Remuneration and Perks:
- Minimum salary £21K
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.