Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based over Scotland & Northern England this company is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team and manage the development of new projects. A market leader in their field they supply services across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. This role will involve travelling/hybrid working with a satellite office based in Dunfermline.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the development of new projects; seeing the process from conception through to completion, reporting to the
Technical Sales Manager and fully supported by the Groups Northern Office. You will be working with architects, designers, main contractors and sub-contractors to specify and sell the company’s range of geomembrane solutions and services. You will be working on your own initiative with full administrative company support. Training will include company policies, procedures, culture, products and shadowing.
You are an ambitious driven Sales Manager who is looking for a career with an established market leader. You are a successful self-motivated individual that has been selling to the construction industry successfully for a minimum of 2 years. The role requires a high level of autonomy and independence and a high level of motivation, strong communication skills, self-discipline and a proven ability to generate your own leads.
- Sales: 2 Years (Preferred)
Benefits and pay
- Salary: £30-35K DOE + commission.
- Monday to Friday.
- Longstanding highly reputable company.
- Career development opportunities, full training provided.
- Full package including company car/car allowance, mobile and laptop.
- Life Assurance and pension contributions.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- 5 weeks holiday per annum + bank holidays.
- Full sick pay scheme.
- Working from home arrangements / satellite office near Dunfermline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.