Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Portlethen this company manufacture critical components, high technology systems and precision parts for international oil and gas and energy service groups. They are looking for an Asset Management Coordinator to join their team.
Responsible for daily coordination of incoming and outgoing customer owned equipment. This includes conducting specified inspections and inventories on incoming equipment, notification of departments/teams who would be responsible for service and testing of equipment as required, ensure equipment is ready to return to service and updating records.
Expected to work the hours required to achieve the business needs – these may be out of normal working hours. This position requires strong organisational and analytical skills, in order to coordinate a high workload and meet strict deadlines. The role requires a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
Will be required to work directly with the Asset Management Team, the Rentals & Service Team and liaison with the Assembly and Test Department on a number of aspects ranging from high level analysis to standard processes/procedures. Responsible for training /supporting staff on all administrative processes and procedures.
- Gain knowledge of company equipment and Customer Owned PCE.
- Using check-in processes, control and coordinate all incoming inventory equipment for the Asset Management structure and process.
- Inspecting and reporting on condition of equipment, tag as required and process.
- Correlating equipment against service and certifications required.
- Creating Job Sheet or similar using a pre-defined software system for each with appropriate details and create service request.
- Managing workflow paperwork at various stages from receipt through return to ready state.
- Communicating with workshop staff and supervisory staff on status of equipment.
- Communicating with end customers to establish priorities and lookaheads and verifying equipment suitability and readiness in accordance.
- Daily/weekly/monthly review (as required) of the Asset management stock inventory and ensuring designated storage areas are kept in a clean, tidy and logical format.
- Providing end customer with status reports of equipment.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or extensive experience in a (similar) operational role.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint), preferably to intermediate/advanced level.
- Knowledge and experience of an ERP system, ideally Microsoft AX.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Highly professional conduct.
- Attention to detail with good cost awareness.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively, good organisational skills.
- Must be willing to travel and able to spend time away from home.
- Salary £45-50K DOE
- Mon to Thu 8-4.30, Fri 8-4 (37 hours)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.