Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Established in 2014 and now one of the largest providers within their area of expertise. Consisting of multiple companies covering different areas of hire and sales of these units, currently the client is preparing for a period of great expansion and financial growth. As a result, they are looking for a new Assistant Accountant to join their team during this exciting time.
With each subsidiary entering a different period of growth, the role promises to be both diverse and challenging. An extremely people orientated business, they are fully prepared to go the extra mile for both their customers and staff. You will work closely with the Finance Director who has over 40 years’ experience and has expressed a strong intention to offer mentoring to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will be quick-thinking, hardworking and pro-active. When entering the newly expanded offices you will notice a real buzz and can-do attitude, therefore you will need to be enthusiastic about what you do and be prepared to get stuck into whatever is needing done to integrate with the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is either part/recently qualified or someone qualified by experience looking to progress in their career within a dynamic and exciting business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Inventory Control
- Management accounts preparation
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Abbreviated accounts
- Financial performance commentary
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be from a financial background and will be part or recently qualified.
- Must be hard-working, enthusiastic and be prepared to get stuck-in as the company is rapidly growing and has multiple exciting prospects on the horizon.
- Manage your own workload and be the bridge between the Finance Director and the rest of the finance team will excel.
- Experience in Sage is preferred but not a requirement as training will be provided.
Salary : £35-£45k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.