Up to £26k
Assistant Business Administrator (IT & Facilities)
One of our reputable and long standing clients are looking for an Assistant Business Administrator who has a keen interest in IT to join their company on a full-time, permanent basis. This would ideally suit an eager administrator who is looking for an exciting role where you will quickly become an integral part of my clients team. As an Assistant Business Administrator who will be fully immersed in the day to day running of the business. Once full trained, you will quickly become a key member of staff for any business / IT queries that employees may have.
Our client is a reputable organisation within their specialised field and they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their growing organisation. As an Assistant Business Administrator you will be ensuring that services supplied by the organisation comply with legislation and client specification. There will be a high focus on ensuring Health & Safety is maintained, queries are answered promptly and good working relationships are maintained throughout the business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Arranging, recording and monitoring any planned inspections and maintenance within the organisation.
- Daily management of business admin (phone calls, emails, chasing up clients / employees)
- Daily management of office building, workshop and warehouse fittings
- Key point of contact for coordinating building fabric and fittings repair maintenance
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to obtain quotations regarding maintenance
- Have some involvement in the purchasing of new IT packages
- Daily management of IT systems (maintain logs, registers, apps etc.)
- Analyse data relating to IT queries
- Manage IT compliance (IT Licences and service agreements)
- Key point of contact / first line support for internal IT system queries (once fully trained and confident with their internal systems)
The skills / experience required:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office packages, Excel, Words Etc)
- Have a willingness to learn new skills / attend training courses where necessary
- Previous experience within an office would be desirable but not essential
- Some technical knowledge
- Have the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.