Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established Main Contractor based near Bathgate. This opportunity would ideally suit an individual who possesses 1/2 years’ work experience post-graduation who is looking for real progression routes. This Contractor work on exciting projects such as New Build Car Showrooms, Listed Building Refurbishments, Office Refurbishments and Large Retail New Builds. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside long serving Quantity Surveyors of the company, gaining first class exposure to the role.
- Produce and send enquiries to subcontractors.
- Receive and analyse quotations.
- Produce bill of quantity/activity schedule for payment purposes.
- Produce cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor and control income and expenditure on contracts.
- Attend meetings.
- 1-2 post graduate work experience with Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying Degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.