An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager is now available to join a well-established Main Design and Build Contractor. You will be working mainly on distillery projects north of Aberdeen for a company who are also heavily immersed within Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Transport sectors. They are winning regular contracts across Scotland and have built an exciting environment to work in as you will be working on some truly engaging projects.
- Monitor projects budgets and deadlines.
- Relay instructions to the onsite construction teams.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Up to date knowledge of all health and safety regulations.
- Reporting to Senior Management teams.
- Preparation of work schedules.
- Monitor labour, building material and equipment budgets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.