Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a Chartered Surveying Practice is now available. Based in Inverness this role would lend itself to either someone local or willing to re-locate. With vast amounts of work currently on-going within Social Housing, they have a high amount of experience working on projects in the Educational, Leisure, Industrial and Leisure sectors. With realistic routes of progression, they are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is used to working within a practice environment.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project responsibilities.
- Prepare contract documents and tenders.
- Undertake feasibility studies, site surveys and estimations.
- Analyse project outcomes and create detailed financial reports.
- Maximise potential projects income.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations is adhered by.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in a Surveying Practice environment (preferred).
- Be driven with a desire to succeed.
£50K – Inclusive of Car Allowance & Company Phone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.