An opportunity for a Bid Writer has become available with a well-established Main Refurbishment and Fit-out Contractor based in Glasgow. If you are experienced in the field this could be a great chance to join a company who are thriving and consistently winning new contracts. They work on interesting and exciting projects such as professional sports team’s bars and lounges, museums, galleries and commercial builds. In addition to the Bid Writing side of the role, there will also be a Business Development/ Marketing edge which will involve phone calls, developing a rapport with new/ existing clients and social media work. This is a company who began life as a family run business. Since they have grown in stature and become a larger business, they very much like to hold on to these family values that the company was built upon.
- Managing and contributing to the preparation and submission of PQQ’s and tenders.
- Completing customer questionnaires and compliance documents.
- Maintaining central register of all tenders being submitted.
- Checking daily sources for new tender opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and commercial requirements.
- Business development and marketing – involving phone work and social media
- Experience within Bid Writing.
- Business Development experience.
- Confident over the phone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.