Delighted to be working alongside our client based near Kilmarnock in the search for a Bookkeeper & Office Administrator.
The client is a day tourism and working country estate boasting a variety of on-site activities, holiday accommodations and other enterprises. Set in the Ayrshire countryside near Kilmarnock, the estate sits on over 500 stunning acres of land and woodlands. Due to a current increase in custom, the client is now looking to expand the finance team with a dedicated bookkeeper & office administrator in a full-time hybrid working capacity.
This is a dynamic role with a number of responsibilities including:
- Understanding of Bookkeeping and administration function.
- Maintain accounts using QuickBooks software.
- Process and pay supplier invoices.
- Process and raise customer invoices.
- Reconcile bank and cash account.
- Prepare and process VAT returns.
- Run company-wide Payroll, and complete PAYE returns.
- Compile and run basic reports.
- Provide administration support to Directors.
- Support all estate businesses with admin and bookkeeping support.
- Ensure filing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend board meetings and take meeting minutes and write up for directors.
- General administration duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold Higher level secondary education qualifications and a bookkeeping diploma.
- Have good working knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks or a similar accounting software as well as Microsoft Office packages.
- Have at least 3 years bookkeeping experience.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Bereavement leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Work from home days
Salary: £24k – £26.5k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.