Based North West Aberdeenshire, a leader in the design, manufacture and hire of lifting, pulling and much more is currently looking for a permanent Business Administrator. They aim to adapt existing technology to bring innovative solutions to life. They deliver products and services to over 50 countries across all continents and continue to lead industry standards for quality and reliability.
Summary of Role:
They are looking for a permanent business administrator to assist the Projects department. The successful candidate would be required to provide a full, comprehensive administrative support to the respective department. To ensure all documentation relevant to the role exists and is kept up to date. In conjunction with the manager, create and revise systems and procedures by analysing working practices, recordkeeping systems and IMS documents and ensure they are compliant. To resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data and identifying solutions.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and managing equipment timelines within of Asset Management Software (C-Sam) in conjunction & under the direction of Senior Project Engineer’s (SPE’s) & Project Engineer’s (PE’s).
- Maintaining of Project Documentation Registers (SDRL’s)
- Assist in SPE’s & PE’s with Procurement process
- Preparation of Shipping documentation working in conjunction with SPE’s / PE’s and Logistics Controller
- Raising of Service Requests as outlined by SPE’s / PE’s to engage support from other departments (Engineering/ Workshops)
- Assist in the preparation of asset technical documentation ahead of mobilization.
- Preparation of equipment demobilisation documentation.
- Support Departmental / Project meetings as required and document minutes accordingly.
- Support project teams and finance colleagues with monitoring of projects and work to resolve issues.
- Completion of departmental audits and spot checks as and when required.
- General administrative support where required to department and wider business as required includes involvement with ad-hoc assignments.
- Ensure the efficient use of department resources.
- Assist and be an active member of the Company wide rota for reception.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate with advanced experience of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Effective team player.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication.
Remuneration and Perks:
- Minimum salary £26K+
- 33 Days annual leave(Inc. Bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Pension contribution
- Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm(hybrid working potentially available)
- Staff gym onsite(can be used by family)
- Onsite Parking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.