£24-28K DOE with additional benefits
The chance to work with an exciting company that are very forward thinking in their approach and always looking to embrace new technology has arisen. Based in Dundee, this is a great opportunity to continue your career as a CAD Technician and really get involved in some very interesting tech.
A vacancy has arisen for an AV Systems CAD Technician to support the planning and execution of company drawings. Reporting to our Senior Designer you will have experience producing 2D and occasional 3D mechanical drawings and room layouts. You will be competent in using AutoCAD and Revit and be able to apply mechanical and electrical knowledge to enhance designs and drawings. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines.
- Producing 2D and 3D room layouts
- Producing 2D and 3D rack layouts
- Producing CAD systems schematics and diagrams
- Producing block diagram concept drawings and layouts for client pitches and tenders
- Producing 2D and 3D mechanical drawings
- Producing 2D and 3D conceptual drawings to compliment sales proposals for customers
- Producing technical wiring schedules to show builder/electrical and containment requirements
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and quality of drawings
- Ensuring deadlines are met and proactive communications are always provided
- Communicating with colleagues and external contractors, interpreting both verbal and written design briefs
- Using company scheduling tools to maintain accurate record keeping
- Maintaining CAD filing systems
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Audio visual system design experience
- BIM experience
On offer for this position is a salary of £24-28K DOE with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.