An outstanding opportunity for a CNC Machinist has become available with a reputable Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen. This is an outstanding opportunity for a committed individual who is looking for a new long-term opportunity. The role will involve setting and operating Mazak Integrex Machines whilst producing high quality components to high standards.
- Set & operate Mazak Integrex Machines
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Quality check personal work
- Keep area clean and tidy and carrying out general maintenance routines on equipment
- Work to health and safety requirements
- Be a motivated individual
- Be a time served CNC Machinist
- Be experienced in programming, setting & operating Mazatrol programming.
- £22-24ph DOE
- Nightshift – Time and a third
- Overtime – Time and a half
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.