An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Machinist to join a Welding and Fabrication Company based in Aberdeen. Offering Solutions for the Oil and Gas, this company are on the rise due to a high quality of work and repeat business for their strong portfolio of clients.
- Set and operate CNC Machines.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- Confident when reading drawings.
- Carry out basic maintenance of machines.
- Programming of the machines.
- Continually perform to high standards.
- Experience in CNC Machining.
- Ability to self-inspect.
- Setting & Operating CNC mills & Lathes.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Overtime available
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.