An outstanding opportunity based in Aberdeen is now available for a CNC Machinist to join a Global Manufacturer with a prestigious history. You will be working within a well organised, spacious workshop and should be able to demonstrate capable programming skills. This company pride themselves on teamwork, helping each other achieve best results. With a strong portfolio of clients, they are consistently busy and look to appoint someone with a solid work ethic and attitude.
- Operate & Program.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings/ blueprints.
- Translate instruction into computer commands.
- Supervision of machines whilst they execute tasks.
- Inspect products and compare them to requirements.
- Check and maintain machinery daily.
- Turning experience preferred
- Experience using Fanuc or Mazatrol software
- Time served
- Enhanced sick pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.