Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking for a CNC Machinist to perform various tasks related to precision machining for our client based in Aberdeen.
- Setting, programming, manufacture and verification of product.
- To set up and operate production machines on an individual and/or multi machine operational basis, reporting directly to Supervisor.
- Ability to interpret Company / customer drawing requirements, operation sheets and work orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as feed rates, cutting speeds etc.
- Ability to prepare and amend Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC programmes. (Previous
programming on Mazatrol a must)
- Ability to conduct verification of product dimensions and features to customer
drawings using a variety of measuring and monitoring equipment
- Experience in cutting API threads
- Ability to work in accordance with Company quality process procedures as specified in the Company’s Quality Management System
- Ability to conduct appropriate maintenance checks
- Ability to apply appropriate health and safety practices as laid down by the Company
- Ability to create offline programmes where applicable using Openmind Software.
- Ability to set up and carry out machining operations on variety of machine tools such as but not limited to following:
o Mazak Integrex e-500H-2 Turning / Milling 3000mm Bed
o Mazak Integrex e-670H Turning/Milling 4000mm Bed
o Mazak ST60 Slant Turn CNC Lathe 2000mm Bed
o Mazak Nexus 450M Slant Turn Lathe (mid 2014)
o Mori Seiki SL-403 Slant Turn Short Bed CNC Lathe
o Goodway GS4000 Slant Turn Short Bed CNC Lathe
*Competitive Salary + Overtime available*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.