Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Stonehaven this busy company is looking for a Commercial Contracts Person to join the team on a Part-time basis with the role beginning as temporary with a good chance of becoming permanent.
- To assist and work on all company contracts.
Main job duties
- Checking existing company contracts with oil majors and Teir 1 contractors.
- Checking review dates of existing contracts and ensuring there is consistency and a logic in the terms and conditions.
- Compiling a spread sheet to flag up when contracts need to be reviewed well before the actual renewal date.
- Being able to converse with our customers in a friendly and non-combative manner without getting rolled over.
- Worked in the oil industry.
- Worked on inter-company contracts.
- Be comfortable talking and liaising with other contracts people.
- Be confident and knowledgeable during company contract negotiations.
Renumeration and Hours
- £22/23 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- 24 hrs- 8hr days x 3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.