Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Design and produce general arrangement, layout, fabrication, process flow, P&ID concepts and solutions of structural, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic details.
- Preparation of design, manufacturing and fabrication drawings.
- Create and issue works instructions for the manufacture / alteration of products.
- Review and check of drawings.
- Assist in the design of onshore / offshore installations.
- Ensure all records are kept up to date and in line with company standards
- Worked in a similar role within an Engineering or Technical Department
- Competent in AutoCAD & Inventor or Solidworks
- Capable of carrying out dimensional surveys.
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Worked within the oil & gas or energy industries
- 2D AutoCAD
- 3D Autodesk Inventor
- Highly organised and able to manage competing demands
- Drive and dedicated
- Ability to work independently
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company
- Ensures that important information is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.