KBM Resourcing Ltd
You will join the Electrical Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for electrical power systems for onshore and offshore, oil & gas facilities. Engineering personnel are involved in the design, calculation, specification and requisition of electrical equipment and comprehensive analysis of electrical designs to ensure inherently safe systems.
These will include, but not be limited to:
- The specification, design, & documentation of systems & components
- The specification, design & documentation of electrical! schematics and wiring diagrams
- The specification, selection & procurement of Materials & Services
- Possess an excellent understanding of engineering principles & technologies applicable to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Be familiar with the relevant APIs, & other industry standards (DNV, lECEx and ATEX), to a level necessary to guide the company in their application.
- To provide material costing information for project quotes & able to assess the cost & time implications of design decisions.
- Electrical interface design including cable schedules, termination details and cable layout diagrams.
- Instrumentation on selection loop diagrams, PLC / SCADA l/O list, instrumentation on index, logic diagrams and panel design
- To be able to perform cable and voltage drop calculation and prepare data sheets
- At all times to be conscious of material & labour costs associated with any projects undertaken & seek to actively minimise these costs
- The production, execution & analysis of Test specifications
- To author Operations Manuals, Maintenance procedures & other Technical documents The application of industry standards to all engineering & project activities undertaken
- To liaise with Clients, suppliers & peers during normal day-to-day activities
- To carry out offshore surveys, installation, commissioning & fault-finding services
- To oversee Junior Engineers & Technicians during design, manufacturing & testing activities.
- To actively follow the companies QA/Engineering procedures, policies & working instructions
- Ensures all tasks and duties are performed in accordance with QHSE policies, standards and objectives.
- Contribution to, and champions site annual QHSE objectives and Safety Team duties as required.
- Experience in an Engineering discipline, Ideally in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients
- Able to follow QA processes and procedures
- Capable of producing operating manuals/technical documentation.
- The ability to work as a member of a small, multi-disciplined team
- Able to contribute ideas & help promote an environment of engineering excellence
- Experience of dealing with industry Standards
- Offshore experience
- The ability to work on large multi-disciplined projects
- Experience of the procurement of materials.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Educated to at least HND / Degree level in the appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.