Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Approaching 10 years in operation, this organisation have managed to carve out a strong reputation across 4 core industry sectors including O&G, Marine, Renewables and Nuclear. Within each service line, they provide a full scope of services from design, through project management right through to decommissioning. They pride themselves on having a team of the highest calibre, with a broad range of experience enabling them to tackle projects of various types and magnitudes. Therefore, this really is an opportunity that should be considered if you are a Project Engineer contemplating your next move.
Reporting to the Project Manager, perform responsibilities to the satisfaction of the client. Assist with preparation and execution of required scopes to allow the rig to pass inspection tests and gain acceptance to the client’s Regulations and Contractual requirements.
Desirable Qualifications/ Certificates:
- Electrical Engineering HND/Degree level or equivalent
Desirable Technical Background:
- CCTV systems installation, power distribution and installation planning experience.
- Accommodation upgrade experience.
- Offshore experience.
- Assist with developing the resource plan to prepare a vessel electrically for operations.
- Liase with the Technical Superintendents and SMEs to gather all the information to fully determine the required work scope to get the unit electrically and contractually compliant for work
- Plan, coordinate and supervise delivery of the identified work scopes to meet Regulatory Requirements and Contractual requirements.
- Identify and engage key vendors for delivery of the required work scopes.
- Coordinate and facilitate vendor survey visits to finalise work scopes.
- Gather and compare quotes for electrical work scopes and make recommendations for contract award to the project manager.
- Identify and monitor long lead materials deliveries with assistance from Purchasing.
- Highlight high risk item areas to the project team.
- Assist with managing the execution of the electrical work scopes for the delivery of the rig.
- Liase with key stake holders to support client and regulatory inspections for vessel acceptance.
- In conjunction with QAQC prepare the required project QA Documentation package for handover to client and Reg Authorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.