Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A superb opportunity for a junior or recently qualified HR professional has arisen. This is a chance to either get your career off to a strong start or solidify it by getting experience with a major world player within engineering. It is a 26-week/6-month contract that could easily lead on to other things or open up doors for you in the industry.
In this role as HR Representative you will work closely with our HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellence, Managers and Employees directly to offer and maintain a high level of customer service throughout each aspect of your role in support of the business and their needs. As HR Representative you will be able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements whilst exercising good judgement based on business need as well as be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately. You will be committed to self-improvement and development.
Developing our business goes hand in hand with developing our people therefore you will work seamlessly as part of our wider HR Team to ensure a mind-set of continuous improvement is followed, ideally preventing repetitive enquiries and tasks and working to address those where they do. This role will apply expertise to improve processes and support other critical HR processes and initiatives in support of business goals.
- Support the HR Administration for the Countries of support, mainly but not exclusive to Addendums but also including Hiring, Terminations and any other items as required.
- Gather information and record data in HR tools, monitor transaction status of Requests and escalates transactions, as necessary; in order to respond to customer enquiries.
- Prepares error-free written communication including e-mails and letters and escalates, as necessary, to other parties on a number of various activities.
- Interact directly with managers, candidates and other HR staff providing support as needed.
- Accept and route requests for assistance through all communication routes into the Team.
- Work directly with customers to resolve recurring or standard problems.
- Working to the team Goals and Objectives of the supporting SLA’s for all work tasks that come into the shared mailbox striving for first class customer support
- Action and support core System Related Activities: Not exclusive to promotions, transfers, terminations ensuring all authorisation is received prior to processing.
- Preparation of contractual documentation for new hires seeing through end to end.
- Follow up with candidates relative to pre-hire documentation and follow through per full process through to Hire.
- Ensure all HR systems are up to date and accurate per processes updating HR Systems where applicable.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager.
- HND or equivalent (minimum) in a relevant subject.
On offer for this role is a rate of £13.50/hr
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.