Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based just North of Aberdeen, this company is one that you will be proud to work for. They are market leaders in their sector which has been proven by a long history of excellence dating back several decades. They are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join them on a 9 month contract that could be extended or go permanent.
- To deliver a high-quality logistics function and service in accordance with project and company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support and assist in overall safe delivery of company objectives.
- To provide support in the logistics role within the business, whereby meeting set requirements.
- Co-ordinate and manage logistics through all projects and departments to ensure best value and service delivery to internal and external clients.
- Work with supply chain to reduce logistics/freight spend.
- Effectively communicate with department and project owners.
- To arrange transport by road, sea or air for deliveries within the UK and International.
- Be the focal point within the UK organization for all logistics requirements.
- Input and liaise with project teams to ensure all logistics requirements and potential issues are highlighted and considered at the earliest opportunity.
- Raise all Commercial Invoice paperwork and export/import certification for shipments as required for each job.
- Liaise with Transport Companies to arrange shipments taking into consideration all restrictions and legal/shipping requirements.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive at location in a safe manner and reporting on damages or discrepancies to stakeholders.
- Raise necessary client and offshore logistics paperwork for shipments offshore.
- Organise Couriers for delivery and collection of goods.
- Maintain control and advise of all shipping costs.
- Liaise with projects team on fulfilment of projects and changes to schedules and equipment requirements.
- Ensure all export and import documentation is maintained and held in compliance with customs & excise and all legal requirements.
- Attend daily call/walk with updates.
- Experience within Logistical support environment.
- Relevant industry and logistics experience.
- Dangerous goods air and sea experience beneficial.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.