Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced payroll personnel looking for a fresh challenge? One of our clients based in Fraserburgh is looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to come join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who have the potential to offer progression to the right candidate. Our client has been in their business for over 50 years and have become market leaders in their specialist field.
As a Payroll Assistant you to will be responsible for ensuring all payroll activities are completed to a high standard, any queries are resolved in a timely manner and ensure all payroll processing is in line with government guidelines. If this sounds like an opportunity which would suit your background and skills please apply now!
The key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all weekly payroll activities are managed and run smoothly
- Ensure all payroll queries are resolves promptly
- BACS payments
- Preparation on payroll returns and submissions
- Ensure all documents are kept up to date
- Record all employee holiday entitlement
- Ensure all timesheets are collected and submitted
- Liaise with external management
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Previous experience within a busy payroll department
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work in the strictest of confidence
- Ability to build strong relationships with an array of personnel across the business
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.