Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We have an opportunity for a store person to join our client in Aberdeenshire. Initially this is for a 6-month duration, however this has the potential to lead to a permanent job.
- FLT License: B1 Counterbalance – essential; Bendi – desirable
- ERP System – essential.
If you have working knowledge in stores, picking, packing, goods in, etc. please see below for more info.
As Store person, you will be responsible for the receiving/uploading of materials to and from the site. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely picking of projects as per the needs of the business. You will also be required to pick and pack goods ready for onwards shipping, as per company guidelines.
Ideally you will come from a Manufacturing Stores environment and have previous working knowledge of an ERP system, cycle counts and document control.
Duties will include:
- Loading/unloading lorries and vans
- Checking material certification against the purchase orders and relevant standards
- Being responsible for the accurate picking of projects, issuing the materials both physically and electronically
- General admin and housekeeping duties
- Participate in all appropriate stocktaking
- Assisting with the picking and packing of materials for onward shipment
- Preparing delivery paperwork
Hours: 07.00-15.30 Mon – Thursday. 07.00-14.00 Friday 30 mins lunch and 15 mins afternoon break (note: If no afternoon breaks are taken then finish time Friday is 13.00)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.