Excellent Remuneration Package
An excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager has become available with a leading Civils Engineering and Multi-Utility Contractor based in Aberdeen. With an impressive history, they are proud of developing the business over the years, seeing continual investments in equipment allowing them to complete projects to the absolute highest of standards. Specialising in Civil Engineering, Utilities, Directional Drilling and Residential projects, they are looking for an experienced individual who can hit the ground running.
- Develop commercial opportunities of tender stage.
- Build, maintain, create and develop customer relationships.
- Produce effective short- and long-term project programmes.
- Produce monthly progress reports.
- Monitor project performance, taking timely corrective action where necessary.
- Conduct project close out and report ‘lessons learned’.
- Continual review of Operational processes and strategies.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Previous operational management experience.
- The ability to manage, coordinate and maintain multiple task requirements.
- Awareness and understanding of contracting principles.
- Strong civil engineering sector knowledge and business understanding.
- Multi utility knowledge beneficial.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Private Health Care.
- Company Vehicle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.