Are you an experienced credit controller looking for a new and exciting challenge? One of our clients based in Westhill are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to come join their team on a full time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a organisation who are paving the way in their specialist field. As a Credit Controller you will be working closely with my clients finance and sales department to ensure the groups debtor days are minimised.
As the Credit Controller you will be a key point of contact within my clients finance team. You will be responsible for ensuring customers receive their invoices and subsequently chase payment when required. You will create long lasting relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across the company.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage my clients accounts receivable ledger
- Produce and provide reports on the status of the accounts receivable ledger
- Investigate any credit issues
- Post customer receipts against invoices paid
- Ensure all compliance is maintained inline with credit control’s procedures and policies
- Monitor credit limits
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with customers and liaising with them to resolve any payment issues
- Chase any outstanding debt
- Resolve any credit queries
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Previous experience in a busy credit control role
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with Dynamics AX or Oracle preferred
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent credit control procedures and practises knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.