Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge? One of my clients based in the central belt are looking for a Credit Controller to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis. With over a decade of knowledge within their specialist field, my client pride themselves on ensuring they are the best in their field. With continuous project wins my client is looking for a likeminded individual to come join them and become a valuable asset to their team.
As the credit controller you will be responsible for resolving any credit queries, you will also be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the credit control function within the finance team. This position will ideally suit an individual who has a natural customer focussed mindset.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Credit control – managing accounts
- Ensure all credit control files and database records are maintained correctly
- Resolve any credit related queries
- General admin tasks within the finance team and larger office
- Assist with general customer enquiries
The key skills / knowledge and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within credit control
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a finance focused role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Company pensions
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Life insurance
- Private medical
- Bonus scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.