As a Draftsperson you will be responsible for producing detailed 3D models and complete 2D drawing packages suitable for manufacturing and assembly. Initially assist in creating part numbers with correct description as per company standards for entering in ERP system and at later stage take ownership of this activity.
- Development of General Arrangement drawings, assembly drawings, manufacturing drawings, Bill of Materials, Proposal drawings for all types of company products.
- To help in the preparation and maintenance of Design Documentation packages for technical records and submission to verification bodies for approvals.
- Ensuring drawings are produced to meet project requirements, meeting deadlines and ensuring quality.
- Effective interfacing with design engineers and project engineers.
- Create new part numbers for bought in items as per company standards and assist in documenting them in ERP system.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with Company and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
Internal Training Requirements
- Manual Handling
- COSHH Awareness
- Near Miss Training
- Environmental Awareness
- Bribery and Corruption
- Internal Training Courses
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Competence in 3D modelling and generating production drawings from models, Autodesk Inventor preferred although training can be provided.
- Ability to update existing calculations to suit new sizes in a product range.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, team player, but be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent organisational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.