Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
I am currently looking for a diesel mechanic to work with our client based in the South end of Aberdeen. This is a workshop based, permanent role.
- Successful candidate will be either a time-served diesel Mechanic with at least 3 years’ relevant experience OR be semi-skilled and highly experienced.
- They will carry out repair, preparation, maintenance and refurbishment of diesel plant and machinery.
- They must have recent working knowledge of diesel driven equipment (engine stripping and re-building, repairing, servicing and maintenance)
- They will preferably have experience of working with offshore equipment such as compressors, steam or pumping equipment.
- Electrical knowledge also an advantage but not essential.
- It is critical that they can complete paperwork in a concise, timely manner and be computer literate.
Core hours are 37.5 p/wk, work week Mon-Fri, from 8am – 4pm.
Salary range of £37,000 up to £41,000 DOE.
Excellent benefits including pension, health insurance, life insurance, T-OP Treats, sick pay and 33 days holiday increasing to 35 after 5 years’ service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.