Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Our client is looking for a highly motivated team player with strong accounting, communication, business presentation and analytical skills. Strong systems background needed. The Director of Finance will work closely with senior management and be jointly responsible for achieving optimal operating performance and return for the owners without losing sight of all KPI’s. As the Director of Finance you will provide strategic leadership, functional guidance and valuable insights to Operations Leader, Partner, Executive Committee and Department Heads for optimal business decisions.
The Client :
An award winning and one of the countries most iconic 5-star luxury hotels based in Fife. The hotel has over 200 rooms and an award-winning spa and leisure facility and championship golf courses. They are able to offer guests and world class experience for leisure and dining.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Implementation of robust financial systems within the business.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and planning processes.
- Control for all financial and accountancy matters including month end, statutory reporting, management accounts compliance, cashflow management and the safe keeping of all lease and contracts along with any other legal record and documents that may affect the financial status of the hotel.
- Develop and manage key relationships and respective Management Committee members and their senior managers to provide financial support and understanding of short and long-term financial plans.
- Review financial performance of department/area, analysis of variances, forecasts and budgets. Challenge existing strategies and/or recommend alternate strategies to continually improve effectiveness of the business or financial management.
- Contribute to all business decisions of the hotel regarding revenue generation, hotel expenditure and investment.
- To support the business through change and growth periods, co-ordinating finance, taxation, debt and equity as appropriate.
- Service focused personality
- Previous experience within a similar role is preferred
- Hospitality background, preferably luxury
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
Salary : £70k-£80k DOE
- Staff shuttle service to/from St Andrews
- Complimentary staff canteen
- 50% off dining in our Food and Beverage outlets
- Employee rates for Spa treatments and green fees
- Access to gym and pool services
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
- Enhanced pension plan
- Short term incentive
- Medical cover
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.