Delighted to be working with one of our clients based in Fife who are looking to add a Divisional Accountant to their team on a full time, permanent basis with hybrid working being offered.
The Client, established in the 1970’s has grown to become one of the world leaders in their field. They provide their clients with services from subsea cable repair to terminal operations and they are committed to finding a dedicated and committed member of staff looking for a career that offers genuine progression and recognition.
Looking for an experienced Divisional Accountant to join a well-established finance team based at the company’s head office. The successful candidate will be providing financial and accounting support to the Group Financial Accountant and Divisional Managers.
- Working closely with the Divisional Director and Managers to assist the production of accurate monthly management accounts, reports and analysis for the division and where needed to external clients.
- Act as primary point of contact for key customers for financial and commercial matters.
- Ensure project costs are accurately maintained through the general ledger and contract costing modules, liaising with operational management as required.
- Generating accurate sales invoices in a timely manner for the contracts.
- Approving all divisional purchasing and associated coding.
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasting as required.
- Participating in the annual audit process.
- Develop and improve processes to achieve best practice.
- Assist with tender costing & bid proposals preparation when required.
- Provide assistance to the Group Financial Accountant for group accounting tasks as required.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of understanding of all commercial areas of the contracts.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant.
- Proven financial analysis and accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.