Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Dundee this company is a leading developer of equipment for the world Oil & Gas market. They are currently looking for a Document Control Administrator to join their ranks and bring a high level of attention to detail to the role.
To come in and assist the QA department.
- Assisting in the creation of all Manufacturing Record Books / documentation for all products leaving Company.
- Assisting in the review all Pressure Test Data, Flushing Reports, Electrical Continuity, FQCLs and Calibration Certificates for completeness.
- Submitting documentation that requires review/approval from customer i.e. – Drawings, BOMs, FATs, ITPs, Qualification Reports, MRBs etc.
- Liaising with other departments as to the progress/status of any information required
- Maintaining and updating the Material Certificate database.
- Maintaining and updating the MRB & COC databases and registers within Quality.
- Updating internal Production Packs & submitting changes internally through the Company Internal Transmittal Process.
- Updating internal company work instructions.
- Providing quality support to all members of the Quality department within your field of competence.
- Working within the departmental systems in accordance with company procedures, ISO9001 quality requirements and legislative demands.
- Providing immediate feedback to your supervisor or manager on any resource, training, personal or academic limitations that would prevent you achieving your targets and responsibilities.
- In conjunction with your supervisor or manager, monitoring your performance to committed goals, to enable effective system review and process change to drive through continuous efficiency improvement.
- Ensuring you always conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner. Following the professional code of conduct and operating in accordance with the terms of your employment as laid down in the company handbook.
- Experience in document management, archive management or records management an advantage.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document review, keeping and handling.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
- Good timekeeping and a team player
Salary- £25-28.5K DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.