Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This company are looking for a suitable candidate to join there fast growing and dynamic business. The successful candidate will perform a vital role in the growth of a motivated close-knit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the ongoing operations with designs and draughting. It provides the rare opportunity to take projects from concept to fabrication and follow the full process.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Producing concept designs
- Performing Offshore and Onshore site surveys
- Draughting for manufacture / fabrication
- Managing the manufacturing process
- Working alongside and managing third party engineers
- Producing 3D layouts and rig up drawings
- Working with project managers to complete design modifications
- Actively working with the equipment management system
Would suit a candidate with the following qualities
- Hands on approach with a can-do attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Computer literate with Microsoft word and Excel
- Prior experience of cloud-based certification management systems
- Self-motivated and deals well with pressure
- Prior experience with SolidEdge or SolidWorks
- Prior experience of structural fabrications and machining
- Knowledge of Welding
Mechanical and or Design related degree would be advantageous
Previous experience in similar role preferred.
This has the potential to be a very rewarding job with a salary that will be competitive for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.