Salary up to £40K for mid level and will go higher for a Senior level candidate.
A client is currently looking for a Draughtsperson to assist with the timely production of high-quality 3D CAD models and technical drawings which support the needs of the business.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of 3D models which accurately reflect product properties and functional requirements.
- Generation of high-quality technical drawings to support all aspects of the business.
- Ensure that all produced models and drawings meet the relevant industry standards.
- Delivery of models and drawings in-line with agreed timescales/schedules.
- Ensure that drawing office best practices are being employed.
- Ensure that all relevant departmental processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices.
- Ability to conduct site/equipment surveys and transfer information to models/drawings.
- Aid various departments in supporting business needs.
- Provide regular updates on progress.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient user of Autodesk Inventor (or similar 3D CAD package).
- Excellent communication and organizing skills.
- Ability to deliver quality output under tight deadlines
- HNC in Engineering related course or equivalent experience in previous roles.
- Knowledge of winches and/or similar type of equipment.
- Workshop experience to facilitate conducting equipment surveys.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.