- Work with the company’s Engineering team to support design, engineering, and drafting of design and manufacture work scopes.
- Communicate openly with colleagues, promote continual improvement and support to QHSE culture of the business.
- Adhere to company processes in line with the company’s Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Design, working in conjunction with engineers.
- Produce 3D models and engineering drawings, using Autodesk software packages.
- Review and check engineering work, including engineering drawings.
- Organisation of drawing sequence
- Control of drawing registers both internal and external
- Issue of drawings to project manager or engineering manager for review and approval
- Issue of drawings for production, following checking
- Assist in programming CNC profile cutting programs for production.
- Adhere to all company or client project requirements as laid out in work instruction, procedures.
- Ensure, at all times, the highest quality of workmanship is produced in line with the project requirements.
- Good secondary education with English and maths as a minimum
- HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Higher Engineering or equivalent demonstrable on job experience
- Ability to read and create engineering drawings under supervision
- Ability to produce both 2D and 3D drawings under supervision
- Knowledge of engineering standards
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.