£40-48K depending on experience
Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator – Aberdeen
The job holder is responsible and accountable for the overall administration, development, maintenance and support of the core ERP system. They participate in the activities required to ensure the reliability, stability, availability, performance of, security of and ongoing maintenance of the application components that will make up the ERP. They provide technical and functional support in the areas of ERP systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access and training.
The key attributes needed in this position include strong multi-tasking, detail-orientation, fast-learning and self-organising skills, as well as expertise with the software development life cycle and knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Learning and understanding the “as is” environment to be able to provide functional expertise and
- knowledge of the existing business practices
- Providing end user training and assisting users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions
- Collaborating with end users, project manager and management for system enhancements and upgrades
- Working collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues.
- Proposing tangible solutions to avoid repeatable errors.
- Providing guidance for system changes and enhancements
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Creating user accounts, deleting accounts, creating/changing permissions by account; user
- profiles, page layouts, security in Dynamics 365
- Creating and/or enhancing end user documentation / SOP and resolving daily execution issues
- with end users
- Troubleshooting functional aspect of D365 as per tickets submitted by end users.
- Updating and maintaining company Standard Dynamics 365 Training material
- Providing detailed documentation on issues that need to be escalated to our Microsoft Support
- Ensuring Change Request process is being followed as documented in company IT policies.
- Updating and maintaining regression testing procedures within LCS
- Assisting with answering questions related to end of year audit.
- Providing support during UAT and regression testing with quarterly updates to Dynamics 365
- Quickly identifying technical issues versus functional issues as per tickets submitted by end users.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of Power BI reports
- Completing special projects and providing project support as requested by senior leadership.
- Promoting Health, Safety and Environmental policies, and communicating effective awareness of the risks and hazards to all personnel and maintain controls necessary for their safety and that of others.
- Performing all duties in accordance with the Company’s Quality Procedures and work Instructions in order to deliver and maintain the highest standards of quality for all products and services.
- Developing self within role and participating in and developing from training and developmental activities assigned to oneself.
- Understanding company service and product offerings
- Establishing self as a subject matter expert with customer and expert in designated technical/professional discipline
- Creating and maintaining good working relationships
- Understanding and using of the correct reporting lines
- Employees are expected to work whatever reasonable hours are necessary to meet the requirements of their job.
- Travel may be required on an ad hoc basis, so a degree of flexibility is required.
- Ad hoc duties as reasonably required from time to time.
- Demonstrable administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 or significant demonstrable administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Experience with test planning, documentation, execution, bug/issue triage/tracking
- AIF, AX frameworks
- SSRS documents
- Knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and framework
- Familiarity with DevOps lifecycle
- Knowledge of Power Platform capabilities and functions
- Functional experience with Power BI
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
On offer for this position is a salary of £40-48K depending on experience.
Please click apply or email your cv to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.