Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in Aberdeen to join our client who provides surface and subsurface buoyancy, insulation and elastomer products and services to global markets. The post holder is expected to carry out Preventative/Reactive Maintenance and Installation of the Factory Production Plant’s Electrical equipment, in a safe and competent manner in compliance with all relevant standards and regulations
- Carryout Fixed and Portable appliance testing.
- Carryout breakdown response including fault finding
- General electrical installation and maintenance.
- Construct control panels.
- Minimisation of Production down time.
- Record maintenance work carried out.
- Assist Mechanical and Fabrication Engineers when required.
- Must be prepared to work shifts including nights and cover 24 hour callout when required.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Full recognised electrical apprenticeship.
- Good general standard of education.
- 18th edition qualification.
- Knowledge of 3PH/1PH motor controls.
- Ability to fault find using drawings and schematics.
- Ability to work with most forms of cable and wiring mediums.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.