An exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Technician is now available to join a busy Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen on a permanent basis. This will be an onshore based role within the companies’ workshop where you will assist in the build of new equipment, repair and maintenance. Working with a range of electrical equipment, control systems, and associated components will be a key element of the role.
- Complete the inspection, testing and commissioning of equipment, including FAT and SIT.
- Resolve faults, problems and concerns that are identified with the equipment and electrical systems.
- To complete electrical/ maintenance tasks.
- To complete all required paperwork accurately and timely, including risk assessments.
- To carry out isolations in a competent manner.
- To attend all work briefings, as required, on time.
- Modern Apprenticeship
- HNC in Electrical or Electrical Engineering
- Able to read and understand Electrical drawings.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.