An excellent opportunity for an Electromechanical Technician to join a well-established Oil and Gas Company based in Aberdeen. You will provide efficient investigation, repairs and overhaul services to ensure all work achieved to the required standards. This is a company who are passionate about their work and are looking for an individual who can bring the same energy to the team.
- Overhaul both electrically and or mechanically motors, pumps and other rotating equipment.
- Dismantle, maintain, remove and install.
- Determine parts that require repair.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- A recognised mechanical/ electrical apprenticeship or trained in rotating machinery.
- Demonstrable experience of overhaul and repair of electric motors.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Full driving licence is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.