An outstanding opportunity has become available for an Electromechanical Technician to work with well-established Oil & Gas company based in Aberdeen. Strong is experience with motors is a huge desirable. You will provide electrical and mechanical repair, rewind or overhaul, removal and installation. Other works will include LV and HV motors, pumps and other rotating machinery. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a reputable company who are dedicated and committed to providing a first class service, then please apply below.
- Dismantle, test, rewind and inspect both electrically and mechanically motors, pumps and other rotating equipment.
- Measure and record build tolerances.
- Complete required paperwork (including photography) for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain good and effective relationships with clients.
- Adhere to Health and Safety responsibilities at all times.
Qualifications/ Knowledge Required
- A recognized Electrical / Mechanical engineering apprenticeship background or trained in rotating machinery.
- Previous demonstrable experience of overhaul and repair of all types of electric motors including; LV, HV, D.C., Ex. Along with other rotating equipment such as pumps and gearboxes.
- Health and Safety Knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.