The Electronics QC Inspector will report directly to the Electronic Workshop Manager. To perform quality control checks and activities in relations to all company electronic components, tools and assemblies.
- Perform quality checks in line with IPC standards on electronic components, tools and assemblies.
- Perform quality inspection at goods inward, appropriate assembly stages and end of line.
- Perform quality checks during workshop activities to ensure that procedures and instructions are being followed.
- Perform and accurately record all inspections, checks and tests in accordance with company processes and instructions.
- Provide support to the electronics workshop, stores and procurement regarding quality control issues.
Knowledge & Experience
- Recent experience in performing quality control inspection of electronic components and assemblies preferred.
- Hands on experience and good working knowledge of electronic test equipment preferred.
- Hands on experience in PCB and electro-mechanical assembly and test preferred.
- Minimum NC Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Trained in IPC standards.
Remuneration & Hours
- Salary- £35-40K
- Hours- 9-5/8-4 (37.5 hours per week)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.