Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician for our client based in Aberdeen. This is a lab based role with a company who are are specialists in gathering data to deliver actionable insight on pipelines throughout the world.
Our client are looking for someone who is an experienced technician with particular skill in working at circuit board level specifically in PCB [flows, schematics, fault-finding and repairs] & Component [function and repair]. It is also highly desirable that the candidate is J-STD-001, 610 & 620 certified.
Essential qualifications and experience:
• Formal qualification in Electronic Engineering (eg SVQ, NVQ, HNC, ONC or Degree)
• Strong experience of electronic PCB assembly, component testing and tool building
• Good hand skills (soldering, crimping)
• Basic understating of electronics units and conversion factors
• Can work with electrical measurement equipment such as multi meters, oscilloscopes
• Good computer skills such as Excel, Word and be able to follow procedures to learn to work with various company software
• Good understanding of wiring diagrams and to be able to read electronic schematics
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.