Excellent Remuneration Package
An exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join one of Scotland’s Leading Civil Engineering Contractors has now become available. The company are based in Aberdeen and the role will be based out of their head office. Known for their outstanding standard of work, they are looking for an Estimator who can slot seamlessly into the role to be an important figure in their continued success. Specialising in services such as Civil Engineering, Utilities, Drilling and Residential Projects you will preferably have experience in either of these services.
- Prepare and submit tenders.
- Identify risk and hazards and highlights to Senior Management.
- Maintain and populate estimating software – Evaluate.
- Participate in tender reviews.
- Generate business and establish client relationships.
- Assist Quantity Surveyors.
- Liaise with governing bodies and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring positive cash flow.
- Meeting tender deadlines and reporting progress.
- Understand construction industry standards.
- Ensure all estimates are detailed, accurate and submitted on time and professionally.
- First principle Estimating experience.
- Be familiar with Estimating software packages.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Company vehicle.
- Private health care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.