Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based North of Aberdeen this company supports the offshore energy industry in various ways. They are currently looking for an Events Co-ordinator to be a key part of their global event planning.
Oversee all aspects of event planning and management for the company, including internal and external events, with experience of planning and attending exhibitions and other business-to-business events both in the UK and Internationally.
- Develop and maintain a global events calendar for all group businesses.
- Plan and maintain detailed exhibition costs.
- Research and recommend events for group businesses.
- Support all aspects of an event including collateral, merchandise and logistics.
- Complete event tasks that meet important deadlines and stay on track with timelines.
- Research, manage and liaise with suppliers and make selections based on quality, and cost.
- Ability to develop content for events and work with the marketing team to produce supporting print, and other collateral.
- Day-to-day administration of an event including placing orders, managing vendors, travel planning, reservations, facilitating company attendees, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Ability to plan multiple events at once.
- General marketing support as required.
- UK travel and International travel will be required.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm and stays calm under pressure.
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple business entities/leaders and have the confidence to deal with changing/challenging situations.
- Experience coordinating people and working with teams such as sales and marketing.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- General marketing experience advantageous.
- Social Media Skills.
- Relevant experience in event planning or event coordination.
- Qualification in Events Management or Marketing.
- Full UK Driving License.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.